Friday 7 December 2018

Meanwhile, in Laos

I've just found out my parents have another child!  She's called Emily, and is currently working as a nurse in Laos.  Apparently she grew up with me in Frome, but I don't have much recollection of that.

Anyway, Mum decided to travel out to South East Asia to meet her, joined by traveling companion Sheila who goes along whenever Dad judges a location too exotic (i.e. further than the Isle of Wight).

They've been seeing the sights, living the life, and generally having a great time in temperatures 35C+.  They've assured me they won't be carrying any packages for people they don't know, because I am not in the mood to break someone out of a Thai prison, and they've also been keeping me updated with daily photos.  There seems to be a theme...


Important to stay hydrated in the heat.


 Are they both for you?


 Is this the same day, or...?


 At least you're not drinking alone.


Welcome to the family!  Looks like you'll fit right in.