Monday 21 January 2019

Moon over Houston

As everyone knows, the world revolves around the USA, but this conveniently extends to events off-planet as well!  Which is why I didn't have to get up at some awful hour to watch the total lunar eclipse this week, and instead could wander outside in my dressing gown and look up before bedtime.  As I spend most of the day in my dressing gown anyway it was doubly-convenient!

It was well worth it, as first a bite was taken out of our satellite and then it went all red.  It was a little eerie, and though I should have stayed up to make sure it went back to normal I decided to trust science and head up the apples and pears to Bedfordshire.  Now I think about it, I haven't seen the moon since, so hopefully everything's alright.


 The "supermoon", which was very super, before it all started.


Uh oh.


Revelation 6:12, King James Version "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;"