Monday 27 September 2010

Credit where credit's due

It looks like that MBA is official!  Don't take my word for it - Arnold Schwarzenegger himself signed Hannah's degree certificate, which has now arrived sporting a very nice, official looking gold foil seal.  She doesn't want it hung up anywhere but (as I eloquently argued) if I'd paid that much for a piece of art I'd damn well hang it on a wall.  I'm off to find a frame in a few minutes.



Seal of approval.


Just in case I need to forge any checks written by the state of California.  Oh, wait, they're bankrupt.

In related news, the little puzzle-publishing company I've been involved with has been featured in the highly glossy and widely distributed Cal Business magazine.  Under this issue's Innovation Wizards section there's a nice piece entitled "Kindling a New Venture" (wow, that's almost bad enough to be the title of a blog post!)  Now this is a Haas business school magazine, but do some names below stick out more to you than others?


In my wife's shadow...as ever...