Sunday 2 December 2012

Walnuts roasting on an open fire

It's the most wonderful time of the year, not least because our apartment complex held its annual Christmas party.  Quite early, you might say, but we're such an international bunch that a lot of people head home when the holidays actually approach.  Apart from us this year.

What can one do for a Christmas party but don an appropriate sweater?  My chosen attire (from famous designers "The Hospice of the East Bay Thrift Store") received a quick airing at the Muckers on Thanksgiving, but as we're missing their official competition I felt obliged to pull it out again.  I think most people realised I was wearing it as a joke...or was I?  Have I prematurely graduated from "creepy uncle" to "embarrassing dad"?  Help!


Wouldn't you like to find me in your stocking on Christmas morning, eh?


A small percentage of the massive spread.  Sweet outnumbered savoury about 3:1.


After some drinks there was a little bit of aggressive rutting, but Florin soon backed down in the face of the local alpha male.