Monday 16 January 2017

Go fourth, my son

Why is it that, just as you get used to tussling daily with a three-year-old, nature conspires to send the Earth around the Sun one more time to leave you with a four-year-old!?  And now when you say things like "eat your broccoli or you can't play computer games," they say things like "if you let me play computer games, then I'll eat my broccoli".  Life has not equipped me to deal with these sorts of mental challenges, so I'm left replying "ask your mother!" and then scurrying away to find a parenting book.


Weren't you a lot smaller once?


Pete requested for his "party" a trip to Chuck E Cheese (argh!!) with his best friend Ethan.  Cheap, so how could I refuse?


Now, the Muckers actually know how to throw a party, and with JJ's birthday conveniently close to Pete's we got to eat even more pizza and cake at Flight, an awesome indoor trampoline centre.  They make the kids trampoline before the party food arrives, for explosively obvious reasons.


What fresh hell is this?


Low-resolution ball pit.


Come on!  You can make it!!


Ahhh - two of my old babies.  Both of whom are much more of a handful now.