Monday 26 October 2009

Lady's night in/out

Last night I babysat Claire (she can walk!) to allow Hannah and Christine to go out to a Mika concert. It was either that or go myself, so I know who got a better deal. While Claire and I enjoyed bath-, book-, and bed-time, they partied hard.

Perhaps a little too hard, as my 1am trip to pick them up from somewhere near Oakland proved. They had been forced to leave the bus for...reasons that are beyond this blog's remit to explore. But every drunken night can be repaired by a big cooked breakfast the next morning, which is exactly what we did!



Girls ready to party.



Cheers! Is this G&T number four or five?



The man himself, in a nice suit.



After the concert, with a balloon.



Sleeping it off on the bus (temporarily).

Thank you to Christine for her candid camera :)