Saturday 13 August 2011

First birthday

Some very special people were born on August 4th.  Barack Obama, Louis Armstrong, the late Queen Mother, and me.  Last year that list was added to when Noa Burshtein arrived in the world (causing Moran to miss my birthday lunch.  I still haven't forgiven her).  So today we gathered at Uni Village to celebrate a successful year in which Noa has learned to walk, smile, talk, and wrap everybody around her little finger as every girl should.  Certainly more than I've achieved in the time, and she's only one thirty-fifth my age!


The birthday girl welcomes her guests.


And is careful to vet any images taken of her.  As an iPhone baby, she was also very unimpressed my camera didn't have a touch screen.


Some people flew in specially for the occasion.


Still only dancing with daddy...for now.


Hannah finds another favourite Israeli baby.


The happy family.  Thank you to Sagy for letting me steal this from his Facebook - you have a great photographer.