Friday 6 February 2015

Call my agent

Since moving here I've been taking Pete along to a weekly music class.  I've mentioned it before - it's where I had an existential crisis while dancing with a parachute to Edith Piaf.

Anyway, the lovely lady who runs it called Orith wanted to make a promotional video, and so a few weeks ago we all got filmed.  The video was finished a couple of days ago, it looks amazing, and it starts with me and Pete!  This may be because I bear a striking resemblance to the young Gielgud, but could also be because I'm the only dad that ever turns up.  Diversity, you know.

Orith had mentioned last week that Pete and I are the opening act.

"I love the way you say maracas," she told me.  "How do you say it again?"

"Maracas," I said, in the way any normal person who speaks English should say maracas.

"Yes, that's it!" she exclaimed.

So there we are.  Enjoy below - for our next role, I will be working on getting Pete to actually look slightly cheerful.