Tuesday 18 October 2011

Mid by Midwest

Hello from Minnesota - you betcha (as apparently they say around here).  We're in Minneapolis-St Paul because Hannah has a Chevron conference here, and I thought I'd tag along to see part of the country I've never been to before.  She got picked up in a limo and flew direct, I went by BART and via Denver.  But I did get to fly Frontier, and they give you free warm cookies on their flights.

She's got close-to-24-hour seminars, receptions and dinners, so tomorrow I'm heading up north to do some walking on the Superior Hiking Trail.  It's meant to be one of the top ten in the country, following a long ridge along the edge of the Great Lake.  Oh, and did I mention that this city is home to the biggest mall in America?!  Maybe I should just spend two days walking around that...