Saturday 7 January 2012

Stealing

It has been a quiet week for me - editing my new erotic sci-fi vampire thriller - but luckily John and Laura have been doing fun things down south.  They took the coastal road and then cut across to the deserts, doing a trip not completely unlike our RV epic of a couple of weeks back.  And I've stolen their best photos, which I present to you below:


This is actually before they left.


Satisfied, and a few pounds heavier.


Down the coast.


Sunset over the Pacific.


More sunset.


Even more.


This was actually taken in Cephalonia, but it's such a nice one I thought I'd put it on a blog of their California trip.  I'm stealing and lying!


Another photo of John eating.  Shocking.


Crystal blue waters.  They even saw some dolphins!


John risks damp feet to capture the perfect shot.


An elephant seals drags himself from the waves.


The familiar road to the Mojave.


A familiar hike too.


And now over to Joshua Tree!


Mountain climbing.


A panorama from the top.


Rock arch.


A final, famous tree.