Sunday 29 January 2012

Grey area

Hannah Skyped from the lounge in Hong Kong airport, full of stories of hot towels, unlimited cocktails, and cooked-to-order meals.  This is apparently what she got to enjoy, and she is (like I said) now convinced it's the only way to travel.  I say that getting your seat back constantly kicked by a screaming child is part of the charm of air travel, and I'll continue to enjoy that while she sits up at the front.

To entertain myself, because I'd been on my own for almost 20 hours, I had a trip to WC cinema to watch The Grey.  It's about a group of men trapped in the Alaskan wilderness, on their own, cold, searching for food and attempting to survive.  It seemed a good choice, and it also had Liam Neeson punching a wolf.  It didn't disappoint.


I know how they feel.