Saturday 9 August 2008

Where the 70s never stopped

It's been another day of truck driving and furniture collecting. "Retro" would be the most polite way to describe what we've ended up with, but when a six-foot dining table costs $25 I suppose we shouldn't complain.

Of course, it's really all about the La-Z-Boy. I'm pleased to say its faded colours complement the brown and cream decor. Photos below.



One man and his (smallest available) truck.



Where d'you want them hogs, boy?



The green and leafy university village, its peace shattered by my truck driving.



Even the payphones wear branded merchandise.



Enjoying a beer (cherry soda, actually) after dragging this thing up four flights of stairs.



This is Hannah's new office. I have to make an appointment with her PA before I can see her. Hang on, I am her PA!