Saturday 24 January 2009

The chaos of the three-year-old party

It was Hannah Singer's third birthday party this Saturday. I was relieved to have been invited, as I'd been told "you're not coming to my party" every time I'd refused to give her chocolate/sweets/etc. for the last few months.

Elise and Elliot organised a big get together in our local play park. The weather might have been damp and cold, but the huge range of desserts on offer kept adults and children alike happy. I was also pleased to be hide-and-seek champion, doubly impressive (I like to think) for being 25+ years older than all other contestants.



Me and Daphny at the grown-ups' table.



Birthday girl and cake.



On my way to winning hide-and-seek.



Wild monkeys spotted in local park!



Whose birthday was it?

Thanks again to Dana for most of the photos above. I've ordered myself a new camera...