Monday 9 September 2013

Moving pictures

Photography is, obviously, the greatest art form in the world.  I've always enjoyed snapping away indiscriminately, and had several fun years at school developing my own photographs.  It was a good way to get in a dark room with girls, although they were always disappointed that I actually wanted to spend the time printing photographs.  I like to think.

Recently I discovered that my new digital camera (my Dad gets upset when he can't buy 35mm film in "photo" shops) not only makes videos, but can make sped up and slowed down videos!  New horizons of interpretation unfolded, and soon I realised that filming things in slow/fast motion, and then adding music to completely over-egg the pudding, has as little artistic integrity as my photography but is far more amusing.  Expect more!



A baby falls, part 2.



It does fast-motion too!



And here's what we did in the pool on Sunday.