Friday 20 March 2009

Blogging on the move

I'm into the home stretch!  The Greyhound was very late but disappointingly uneventful aside from some arguments between the driver and grumpy passengers.  Now I find myself zipping between Dallas and Fort Worth on their very own Trinity Railway Express.  Not only does it cost $2.50 for any length of journey - one hour for me - they also have free wi-fi on board!  Even more reasons to move to Texas.

For those wondering where my better half is, she had an internship interview with Brown-Forman (maker of Jack Daniels and 100 other types of booze) in Kentucky.  In theory we're meeting somewhere around here, but the last I heard was a message that she was in Louisville airport, several states away.  Here's hoping.

So my latest journey nears its end.  If anyone can do it cheaper (or slower) I'd like to see them try.