Friday 2 March 2012

Plaid Cymru

It is one of the most important days on the calendar: St. David's Day.  Yes, the patron saint of Wales is named after me, and I celebrated by cooking some Welsh cakes to my Grandma's own recipe (which passed into the family from the wizard Merlin himself, she told me).

It was also our turn to host one of our apartment get togethers, and Hannah served leek and potato cawl in a nationalistic manner.  I was a little shocked by our American friends' geographical knowledge.  Someone even told me that Wales is near England.  Ha!  As everyone know, England is lucky enough to have been placed near Wales.


Welsh cake production line.


Sizzling in the pan!


St. David.

----------------
Special bonus:
----------------

This is my 900th blog post!  To celebrate, my blog is now available in Welsh.  Click here to read it in the language of the angels.